Storytelling has always been a powerful tool in brand development, it gives your consumers the inside scoop on who you are and why they might want to work with you. Good brand storytelling leaves consumers seeking out more and engaging with your brand. But how do you do that? One of our clients, The Tutu Project, uses a man, a tutu, and an inspiring backstory to draw us in. Not only is this brand unique, but their logo utilizes the color pink to catch our attention, pink nods to breast cancer awareness–a key part of the brand, and the man in the tutu is a recognizable character that can be applied in tons of ways. Branding and other visual services can play a crucial role in helping businesses stand out just like The Tutu Project. In today’s digital age, where competition is fierce and attention spans are short, it’s more important than ever for businesses to have a recognizable and compelling brand story that resonates with their target audience.
Creating a brand story involves identifying the unique values and characteristics of your brand and communicating them through a narrative.
Here are some steps to creating a brand story:
- Understand your brand: Start by researching and understanding your brand’s history, mission, values, and target audience. This will help you identify the key elements that make your brand unique.
- Identify the key message: Based on your brand’s unique elements, determine the key message you want to communicate to your audience. This message should be simple, clear, and consistent across all of your brand’s communications.
- Develop the narrative: Use the key message to create a narrative that will engage and resonate with your target audience. This narrative should be consistent across all of your brand’s communications, and should be used to inform all of your branding decisions.
- Create a visual identity: A visual identity is a set of visual elements that represent your brand, such as logo, colors, and typography. This visual identity should be consistent with your brand story and the key message.
- Communicate your brand story: Once you have developed your brand story, it’s important to communicate it to your audience. This can be done through various channels, such as social media, advertising, and content marketing.
- Keep it consistent: Keep your brand story consistent across all of your communications, both online and offline. This will help to ensure that your message is clear and consistent, and that your audience can easily recognize and identify your brand.
- Monitor and adjust: Keep track of how your audience is responding to your brand story, and make adjustments as needed. This will help you ensure that your brand story is resonating with your target audience and that your messaging is effective.
Remember that a brand story is not a one-time event, but a continuous journey. It needs to be nurtured, updated and communicated effectively to keep your audience engaged and invested in your brand.
How does Photography come into play?
Companies like Apple and AirBnB use photography as an emotional tool to help direct prospective clients through the sales funnel by showcasing their unique products and services. The stuff you can pull-off in your garage isn’t going to cut it. Whether you’re working with an agency in Salt Lake City or another digital marketing agency in Utah, professional photography services can help your business stand out by showcasing your products and services in the best possible light. Our office has a full kitchen (think Rachel Ray), a living room, and the most amazing infinity-wall studio you could ask for to combine with our team’s expertise, equipment, and vision for your company to make you stand out.
Photography can help any business stand out by telling the story of the people behind the brand. This can include images of employees working in the factory or office, employees interacting with satisfied customers, as well as headshots of the company’s leadership team. By humanizing your brand, these types of images can help establish trust and authenticity with customers.
Photography can also be used to tell the story of your brand’s history and values. For example, a company that is committed to sustainability could use photography to showcase its environmentally-friendly practices on their website, such as recycling or using renewable energy. This helps to demonstrate the company’s commitment to these values and can be an important factor in attracting customers who share these beliefs. When it comes to creating a website, a website agency or web design agency can be a great partner. They can help you create a website that is not only visually stunning but also functional and easy to navigate. Website designers near me can help you create a website that is tailored to the needs of your business.
Photography can be used to create visual content that can be used all over the place. Our clients use much of their photography on their websites, in their stores, and on social media platforms to reach a wider audience. In today’s digital age, businesses need to be active on social media platforms in order to connect with customers and build a strong online presence. Photography can be used to create engaging images and videos that can be shared on any platform to help build a brand’s reputation and drive customer engagement.
Let’s get rolling!
No matter how you approach it, digital marketing is an essential tool for telling your company’s story. From photography and SEO to PPC and social media marketing, a digital advertising agency or marketing firm can provide a wide range of services to help you effectively communicate your message. Additionally, we can assist with website design and development as well as video production to further enhance your online presence. Don’t hesitate to reach out and see how TwentyThree.Five can help elevate your brand.
Looking for social media advertising?
Explore our other brand building and digital marketing services to launch your business to new heights.